- Analogoid — An individual who dislikes the ENA series, usually very vocal about it enough to warrant a hate-boner. Not always, but might also have a vendetta against Peruvian people as well.
Person 1: ENA is an overrated garbage series. You should check out better, more obscure things like Mario or Undertale.
Person 2: Okay, analogoid.
- Eliminuisance — An individual who supports elimination games. If their favorite choice wins, they will shove it in your face and gloat about it even beyond the end of time.
- ENAcel — A person who is unhealthily obsessed with Ena (the character) and avoids relationships with real people. Generally displays very inappropriate behavior, such as sharing explicit fantasies about Ena with people who don't want to hear them, or being violent towards anyone who's favorite character is not Ena. This term can also apply to other characters, albeit with the name changed, but Ena is the most common character.
- Fricktionary — My own personal slang collection. You're reading it right now. :)
- Hologänger — A manufactured entity that takes the place of an ENA character in a perilous situation. They are trained overtime to "represent" the role of an existing character, such as matching appearances and personality.
- Myooduhlayshun — Intentional misspelling of the word multilation, usually used to mock transphobes who believe that gender-affirming surgery is equivalent.
- One-offer — An individual who creates a single piece of media (usually sexual) that degrades a character or franchise, says it's out of appreciation, and immediately forgets about it.
(E.g., "I love the ENA series, it's so cool! That's why I drew the titular character hypnotized and sinking in quicksand while getting bukkaked on.")
- Poll-pusher — An individual who supports character bracket games, similar to an eliminuisance. Includes those who make character bracket games as well as those who participate in them. Most poll-pushers are not intelligent; otherwise, they would admit that Ena and Too-Ticky are the true #1 sexywoman and Moomin character respectively. But alas, no amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
- Polyophid — Imagine an ENA character but with the lower half of a snake. There's some arguments over whether to call them lamias or nagas and such (and some concern over cultural appropriation but that's a whole other can of worms), so I just made a new term to get the point across to prevent fighting over "what the proper term would be" for such a thought.